Skip back to main navigation
- The Admin Guide is located at https://www.socalsurgeons.org/admin-guide/
- The Admin Guide is using a plugin called FAQs to control the content within the guide.
- The FAQs interface is located in the main sidebar of the WordPress admin area and called “FAQs”.
- The FAQs interface is similar to WordPress pages. The distinction is that all the FAQ pages are being embedded into one WordPress page via a shortcode.
- The FAQ pages do not have to be set to “private” as the WordPress page that they are being embedded on is set to private.
- All FAQ pages should have the Exclude from Search Results box checkmarked.
- Unlike Pages and Posts there are no rollbacks for FAQ pages so take caution when editing.
- After making edits to the FAQ section go to the top admin bar and hover over WP Rocket and press “Clear cache”