Skip back to main navigation
- Content Modules are used to populate areas of content on the home page from within Beaver Builder.
- Content Modules are located in the main sidebar of the WordPress admin area and called “Content Modules”.
- The content modules are being called by their modular tag so it’s important to pay attention to the Tag field.
- It is advisable that Content Modules be duplicated and edited based on their modular tag.
- The following types of Content Module Tags are being used:
- Home Page Notification Banner – Banner notifications located beneath the Main Menu on the home page.
- Home Page Banner – The modules located in the banner image on the home page.
- Home Page News Carousel – The news module carousel called “Latest SCCACS News” on the home page.
- There are no rollbacks for content modules so take caution when editing.