Invitation to Exhibit
Exhibit Dates: January 14-15, 2022
Dear Surgical Supporter:
I’m pleased to invite you to participate in the Southern California Chapter of the American College of Surgeons’ annual scientific meeting at The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara, January 14-16, 2022. Ours is the largest chapter of the ACS, with more than 1,000 members, including surgeons in clinical practice and surgeons in academic medical centers throughout Southern California. Members of other chapters of the ACS are also invited to the conference, which has an average attendance of well over 300 surgeons.
After you read through the Exhibitor/Sponsor prospectus and determine which opportunities best meet your marketing goals, please complete the registration form and return it to our offices. We’re confident you’ll find this conference rewarding and enjoyable.
If you would like to discuss your participation, or talk about tailoring a unique sponsorship option specifically for your company, please call the Chapter office at 310-379-8261.
Kenji Inaba, MD, FACS
President, Southern CA Chapter, ACS
As a participant in the 2022 SCCACS meeting, you will have the opportunity to:
• Reach a highly qualified audience of surgical leaders
• Increase visibility for your brand in a time when in person office and clinical visits are limited
• Demonstrate commitment to excellence in surgical outcomes
• Strengthen existing relationships
• Access scientific sessions with your exhibitor / sponsor meeting pass to observe
$2,250 Early-Bird Rate (by Oct 15)
$2,500 Regular Exhibit Rate (after Oct 15)
7:00 am-4:00 pm, Friday January 14, 2022 and Saturday January 15, 2022
• Exhibit space is limited! Register early to be part of this exclusive marketing opportunity.
• One 6-foot table/space near the lecture rooms to maximize exposure throughout the meeting.
• Two exhibitor badges
• All coffee and refreshment breaks will be in the exhibit area.
• Sandwiches and beverages will be served in the exhibit area during open lunch hours on Friday and Saturday.
• Exhibitor company name, address and telephone numbers will be printed in the meeting program.
Promotion/Marketing and Special Event Opportunities
Looking for ways to enhance and elevate your company’s visibility and participation in the 2022 SCCACS meeting? Check out special promotion, marketing and special event support opportunities.
The Southern California Chapter of the American College of Surgeons invites support in the form of educational grants from entities who wish to support our mission to support practice, teaching and science of surgery. The SCCACS has a strong reputation of delivering high quality continuing medical education. If after reading the program you believe your company’s current mission aligns with our program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Grants must comply with ACS and ACCME guidelines.