- Pages – Used to create individual pages that reside outside of the News section.
- Posts – Used to create News section posts.
- Content Modules – Used to populate content modules. Currently only the home page is using content modules.
- FAQs – Used to create/edit the Admin Guide content.
- Membership Works – External resource used to manage members and membership subscriptions.
- Widgets – Widgets are content blocks that can be positioned in predefined areas (sidebar, header, footer, etc.).
- Menus – Menus provide site navigation.
- Beaver Builder – A content layout builder. Currently, only used on the home page but is available when creating any post or page.
- Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress – Used to add social sharing buttons to pages and posts.
- FileBird – Used to add folder organization capabilities to WordPress’s defualt media manager.
- Advanced Sidebar Menu Pro – Used to create sidebar menus as a widget.
- Nav Menu Roles – Allows you to select a state in which a menu item is visible.
- Advanced Custom Fields – Gives you advanced display settings from within widgets.
- Duplicate Page – Allows you to duplicate pages and posts.
- Disable Comments -Gives you a convenient way to globally disable comments of various content types.
- Breadcrumb NavXT – Adds breadcrumb navigation via automatic techniques or hard-coded techniques.
- GA Google Analytics – Adds global GA tracking code along with advanced configuration options.
- Open External Links in a New Window – Forces external links to be opened in a new window.
- Reveal ID’s – Allows you to see page and post ID’s which is useful when you need to exclude widgets from certain areas.
- Simple Custom Post Order – Allows you to rearrange posts and pages via drag-n-drop.
- Quick and Easy FAQs – FAQ system used to manage the Admin Guide.
- Smart Slider 3 Pro – Used to manage image slideshows.
- Widget Disable – Allows you to disable backend admin widgets which is useful in reducing clutter.
- Wordfence – Important security plugin. Adds firewall and blocking capabilities.
- WP Rocket – Cache and optimization tool. Used to cache site content and increase both front-end and back-end speed.
- WP Forms – Powerful form creation system.
- WebMan plugins – Essential plugins for the template used on this site.
IMPORTANT: If your changes are not visible on the live site select WP Rocket > Clear cache from the top navigation bar in the admin area.